Motivation: Get Some! 5 Weight Loss Motivation Tips
Motivation to reach you health, wellness and/or fitness goals is essential to attaining that healthy, hot body you want. Read on for great tips on how to get some motivation, today!
Developing new habits can be difficult to stick to but with a healthy support system, and proper motivation you can achieve any body shaping, or weight loss goal you have. There’s no magic pill for muscle growth or weight loss, because these things take time to do correctly. You can think of it this way, a one hour workout is only 4 percent of your day, but that only goes so far. Motivating yourself can be difficult, so we’ve got 15 weight loss motivation tips for you and some great weight loss products to help you on your way.
1. Don’t Diet, Eat Healthy. If you simply make good food choices when you are trying to lose weight, you’ll be able to avoid the pitfalls of dieting. Diets are hard to follow because they are based on an idea of deprivation. If you are constantly craving foods that you won’t allow yourself to have, ultimately you will end up yo-yo dieting and find yourself right back where you started, (or heavier) because diets simply don’t work long term. Eating whole, natural, organic foods is a great way to get yourself on track to long-term weight loss success.
2. Set Attainable Goals. Goal-setting is an important part of weight loss success. Ask yourself if what you are trying to accomplish is realistic before you set out to try to attain it. Setting the bar too low or trying to achieve too much in too little time can cause set backs, and may result in unhealthy weight loss.
3. Limit Your Foods, But Save a Cheat Day. Cheat meals are even used by the highest level of professional athletes and bodybuilders. Why? Because diets just don’t work. You can’t expect yourself not to crave the foods you love. So allow yourself at least one time during the day, or one day a week that you can eat whatever you want without limitations.
4. Give Yourself Some Credit. Obsessing over the number on the scale is the fast track to failure. Since everyone is different, everyone’s weight loss is also different so the scale may not be the best gauge of your success. Try a BMI (body mass index) assessment a your local gym and give yourself credit for any success you may have. Remember, it’s about progress not perfection.
5. Develop a Support System. Having a workout partner, or even just an accountability partner, trainer or group can help keep you on track if you miss a workout, or extend your cheat day to a cheat week. Hey, it happens. But if you feel like quitting, your support system can keep you focused on your goals so that you can achieve them.
Check out our “Inspirational” board on Pinterest for motivational pics, quotes, and posters! You can connect with others who have similar goals, learn tips from the pro’s and share your favorite motivational pins with others. Get online and become part of the Vitamin Fix Pinterest community today!
Post Your Reply
Your e-mail is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *