Breast Lifting Exercises for Naturally Beautiful Boobs
Breasts are possibly one of your favorite body parts.
And if you’ve ever wondered how to defy gravity and give the girls that extra lift, here’s your chance. These breast lifting exercises work to build your chest muscles, when incorporated into your workout regimen 3 to 5 times a week.
Try 15-20 reps of each breast lifting exercise three times. All you need is some dumbbells.
- Pectoral Flys—Lie on your back with your arms to your sides grasping the dumbbells. Lift the dumbbells above your chest; your elbows should be pointing out to the sides. Lower your arms, and repeat.
- Push-Ups—You know the drill, but focus on keeping your core tight and your body straight with your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- T-Plank—A twist on the classic push-up; place dumbbells on the floor to grasp while in the push-up position with your legs wider than your hips for stability. Lift your right arm while holding the dumbbell and open your body all the way to right making a “T” shape. Return to the starting position, and do on the left side. Alternate and repeat for a natural breast lift.
- Brest Lifting Push-Up—Lie down on your back and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Extend your arms straight up turning your palms to face inward, while keeping your elbows tight against the body. Lower the weights to one inch above the chest, and press up. Repeat.
- Dumbbell Lateral Shoulder Raise—Hold dumbbells in front of you. Raise upper arms to your sides until elbows are shoulder height. Lower slowly and repeat.
- Breast Fly—Lie down on your back and bend your knees, keeping your feet flat on the floor. Raise your arms up with a slight bend in your elbows. Open your arms out wide, like giving someone a hug, and bring your arms in above your chest. Return to starting position and repeat.
- Shoulder Press—Hold the dumbbells at shoulder level and raise your arms straight up to a full extension and then lower them back down to the starting position. Repeat.
- Plank—While in the pushup position rest your weight on your forearms, bending them at 90 degrees. Keep your body tight and in a straight line. Hold for one minute and repeat.
Keep this up and your breasts will thank you! Another natural breast buster: good posture. So ladies, sit up straight to open your chest, and for another natural breast lift.
Post Your Reply
Your e-mail is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *