45 Ways to Make a Lifestyle Change
A healthy lifestyle isn’t something that just happens over night.
But if you are ready to make a big change in your life towards a healthier lifestyle, you’ll need to remember that making a change really just means reaching one small goal at a time. So here are 45 small changes you can make. Turn it into a checklist, and soon you’ll be well on your way to the ultimate healthy lifestyle you desire.
1. Get to sleep on time, every night. Turn all the lights off, all your devices off and just tune out to get quality Zzzzzzz’s.
2. Buy local, and/or organic.
3. Try a mind/body workout.
4. Make someone laugh, every day.
5. Start a daily meditation practice.
6. Exercise at least 15 minutes every day.
7. Practice breathing techniques.
8. Eat fruits and vegetables every day.
9. Cut out one processed food from your diet.
10. Take a nature walk.
11. Kick your shoes off.
12. Keep negative people out of your life.
13. Keep a journal of the best thing that happened, each day.
14. Address emotional issues before they become unhealthy habits, like overeating or not exercising.
15. Stop eating when you feel full.
16. Cut down on the refined sugar.
17. Cut out one carbohydrate-dense meal a week.
18. Drink enough water every day to turn your urine clear.
19. Smile at a stranger when you feel bad.
20. Clean up after yourself no matter where you are.
21. Sit up straight.
23. Move around at least 10 minutes, every 3 hours.
24. Have a goal, and live with purpose.
25. Learn how to say no.
26. Substitute coffee for tea once a week.
27. Cut back on alcohol.
28. Prepare a meal without a microwave once a week.
29. Purchase a non-toxic, BPA free water bottle.
30. Eat at a salad bar and skip the fatty, creamy dressings. Opt for a vinaigrette.
31. Try meal planning so you don’t reach for convenience snacks.
32. Juice fresh fruits and vegetables.
33. Adopt a supplement regimen.
34. Try natural personal care and beauty products.
35. Ditch conventional deodorant, and choose a non-toxic brand.
36. Make plans with old friends, and make an effort to make new friends.
37. Ask for advice, and support from people in your healthy lifestyle community.
38. Eat with someone.
39. Try eating vegetarian for a week.
40. Indulge in immaculate dental hygiene.
42. Take a group fitness class.
43. Consider pet adoption.
44. Use non-toxic cleaning products.
45. Stop using plastic anything, whenever possible.
Post Your Reply
Your e-mail is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *