11 Things You Don’t Need to Forgive
Forgive and forget right? WRONG!
There are somethings that are simply unforgivable. And at some point you just need to say to yourself, “It is what it is” and know there’s no need to look back.
Here are 11 things you don’t need to forgive a mate, or a date for:
1. Not telling you upfront that they are separated or not actually divorced. This really just means they are still married. That’s a no go. If they cheat on this one, they will cheat on you. Maybe not with another, but in some significant way. This isn’t something to fib about. Don’t forgive it, forget it.
2. Not changing their choines (that’s underpants) every day. Keep it clean! You go to great lengths to stay presentable for them, the least they can do is maintain a clean daily wardrobe. Maybe he wore that t-shirt yesterday, but those boxers? Ew!
3. Trying to tongue kiss you with morning breath. That’s just not the time for a passionate kiss. If they haven’t considered that you may not like the taste of what lingered in their mouth all night, they may not be the type of guy to hold the door open for you, or girl that attends to any other things you may need her further into the relationship. Ask them not to and if they continue, see if this lack of consideration extends beyond the bedroom. Don’t forgive it, forget it.
4. Falling asleep while you are talking. Listening is a valuable skill and a quality you should hold dear. If they aren’t interested in what you’re saying, their interest in you may not be between your ears, and my just be between your legs. Let it go.
5. Ball scratching in public. Gross. He touches you with those hands! And his manners should matter to you. If he isn’t adult enough to hold back that urge, there are probably others he cant handle either. Don’t forgive it, forget it.
6. Saying “I don’t know” when you ask why the relationship is over. You deserve to be in a relationship with someone that shows up. If they don’t show up for the break up, forget about it. No need to forgive this offense.
7. Touching another woman’s breasts or butt. That’s a definite no no. If he is going to cross that line with another woman, you can be certain he’ll go all the way. At the first signs of infidelity, let that one go.
8. Asking you to wear makeup or fix your hair more often. Really? If they don’t love you in sweats, they don’t love you. Cut ‘em loose and don’t look back if you hear this request.
9. Going back on his or her word. You’re only as good as your word, so if you allow someone to say something to you and then go right back on what they said, what good is anything they say? If you can’t trust the person, you can’t trust the relationship. Period.
10. Disrespecting your job, or your work. You spend so much time there, and hopefully you love and respect yourself enough to love what you do for a living. Don’t let anyone else disrespect you by playing down what you do for work. Don’t forgive it, forget it.
11. Yelling at you, or demeaning you in public. If they didn’t get a promotion, got into it with a friend or have road rage that’s not your fault. There is no acceptable reason to be the brunt of someone else’s anger, especially your mate or your date. It’s just not ok.
Post Your Reply
Your e-mail is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *